Friday 30 March 2012

Fucking Wiccans + Other Fringe Groups

Lately I've had the misfortune of running into people who dabble in fringe beliefs. And I think they're fucking idiots. Not that I dislike people necessarily because of what they believe, just I think it's all just wasted time and hipstery-ness. Be it paganism, Apocalypse 2012, The Marijuana Church of Idaho, Mormons, and lately, Wiccans have crossed my path.

Would it be considered bad that I don't like people who are in a 20th Century cult who "practice" witchcraft, believe in talking trees, don't shower and do things so ludicrisly fabricated such as perform "Magic Spells" and other bullshit? 
Not to mention the bad makeup, the clearly unwashed, tangled, unkempt hair, and general disregard for normal hygiene.


God damnit. I wish people like this just grew the fuck up and joined normal civilization for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment